[Ti] Diskwarrior

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Mon Mar 24 10:18:37 PST 2003

>I wonder how can I use diskwarrior 3 on my startup disk running osx.
>
>I am able to run it on my os9 partition but not on the osx? How can I do that?

Any recent DiskWarrior will inspect and rebuild a directory for OS 9 or OS X just fine. The only limitation is that you can only boot from the DiskWarrior CD from machines older than those released this January as these most recent machines will only boot into OS X and will not boot into OS 9.

Your 667 MHz Powerbook will be just fine. Boot from the DiskWarrior CD and you are good to go.
--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net

How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?