[Ti] Off topic - need some advice

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Mon Mar 24 10:23:32 PST 2003

On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 05:33  pm, Carlos Fernando Hernandez
wrote:

> evelopt e-business solutions (ASP Programming).
>
> As all of you maybe know, the economical situation is kind of sad
> thing.

I know just how you feel.

I had to wrap up my consultancy and take a lower paying job and
relocate, just to be able to put food on my table...

> I need to know if any of you can give some advice to how get in
> contact with someone at Canada or USA (near Tijuana) an try to make an
> interview.

I'm in the UK here, so I can't help much. I'd recommend using the
internet recruitment websites (e.g monster.com).

> Any help will be really appreciate.
>
> Thanks.
> Carlos F Hernandez

Good luck Carlos.