[Ti] What A Lemon

Paul Russell prussell at arc-software.com
Mon Mar 24 12:06:46 PST 2003

>On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 05:16  pm, Ben Cheng wrote:
>
>>I can not stress this enough but always, _always_ buy AppleCare for
>>notebooks.
>
>I cannot agree with this more.

One further point to consider: paying for AppleCare will absolutely
guarantee that nothing will ever go wrong with your PowerBook. This
is a universal and immutable law. If, however, you are a cheapskate
and think you cam get away without buying the AppleCare then all
manner of electrical and mechanical horrors will beset you on day 366
onwards after the purchase of your beloved toy. ;-)

Paul