[Ti] What A Lemon

Ben Cheng kenshin at mac.com
Mon Mar 24 13:13:56 PST 2003

On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 01:01 PM, Henry Kalir wrote:

> Really???
>
> Amazing! Is this the exception, or (gulp) is this the rule?

I would hope it's the exception.  But I think I'm cursed when it comes
to Powerbooks.  I learned the hard way with my old Powerbook G3 when
things started happening to it in its second year.  Not as bad or as
numerous as my G4 problems but enough to have taught its lesson (buy
Applecare!).

It's been awhile since my G4 has been in the shop though so hopefully
I'm over the breakdown hill.

-Ben