[Ti] What A Lemon

Don ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com
Mon Mar 24 13:11:19 PST 2003

I have had (knock on wood) zero problems with my Ti 400. It is in use several hours a
day and is in transport to and from somewhere a few days a week. I considered
Applecare but bought the 'book on a credit card that doubled the warranty period
(though I admit to not being sure it would have been hassle free if needed after year
one). I thought I was good to go for two years so passed on Applecare.

Don