[Ti] What A Lemon

Don ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com
Mon Mar 24 16:01:37 PST 2003

Henry...

Yes, you were and remain a couple steps ahead of me :-) Looking back it was, well, sort of
crazy to hold on to that 100 for so long. Some may consider me cheap or a very low-end
user. Others may see it as a testament to how long you can get useful life out of a Mac. I
did have a more advanced desktop during the latter days of the 100... upgraded to a Power
Computing 180 from a Mac 512ke. I guess Apple hasn't made a whole lot of money from me.

Don