[Ti] What A Lemon

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Tue Mar 25 07:32:34 PST 2003

Hi Don,

I used the IIcx for 9 years, then moved on to the Beige 300 MHz G3 (still
in service since 1998) with an overlap of about 1 year.

Yes - it is a tribute to Apple's longevity of service - and one additional
reason to stick with Apple (I've been an Apple user since 1980 and I'm
only 20 yrs old...lol NOT).

I'm now waiting for the G5 to replace the G3.

Best,

Henry