Fax by Page Sender 'failed'

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Mar 25 09:38:57 PST 2003

I have been trying to send a fax directly from my Ti-500, using Page
Sender 3 under OS 10.2.4.
Everytime it tells me "failed" (with no further explanation) immediately.
So I re-booted in OS 9.2.2, and sent the document using FaxSTF6.
No problem.  Went immediately.  That is at least proof that the fax
phone line was connected OK, that it was working, that the Fax
machine at the other end is working, etc.
So I re-booted back in to OS X, and tried again with Page Sender.
Failed.  Failed.  Failed.
I looked in all the HELP pages etc, no clues.
So, I thought I would ask the List of anyone has any ideas that are
escaping my logical analysis.

It would be nice to have an easy Fax software for OS X, as Fax STF
was under OS 9.
I thought Page Sender could be that, but no proof so far.

regards,  Trevor