[Ti] Fax by Page Sender 'failed'

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 10:03:38 PST 2003

Trevor J. Hutley tapped out this message on 3/25/2003 12:38 PM

>It would be nice to have an easy Fax software for OS X, as Fax STF
>was under OS 9.
>I thought Page Sender could be that, but no proof so far.

I am having similar problems under 10.2.4 with the latest bundled FAXstf
10.0.8 which worked perfectly for a while both in and out but then just
stopped sending/rec'ing from some Class 3 machine, sends fine to other
computers.....

Even trashing prefs and setting up again doesn't cure it always.......and
this not being able to fix it to work perfectly as it does with 9 is mind
boggling. There is no apparent reason except that X has a dismal record
with working well with hardware, IMHO.