[Ti] No-fly zone

Javier Pedreira (Wicho) wicho at casaciencias.org
Tue Mar 25 14:00:23 PST 2003

Frank Farwell said on 25/3/2003:

>Air being thinner the Powerbook will not cool as efficiently -
>possibly overheat- this might be one reason.

The Kbase article that covers this has this to say about using a
PowerBook outside of its recommended altitude limits:

"On PowerBook computers, when altitude limits are exceeded, the
principal risks we have observed include general operational
problems, hard drive problems, and the possibility of screen
cracking."

Javier Pedreira "Wicho"                   <wicho at casaciencias.org>
Museos científicos Coruñeses (=mc2) <http://www.casaciencias.org/>
La Coruña, Spain                                   43°23'N 8°24'W