[Ti] Speaking of 17 inches ;-)

Cyn flanders1 at charter.net
Tue Mar 25 19:15:48 PST 2003

At 6:25 PM -0500 3/25/03, Victor Eijkhout wrote:
>>Well, the typing improvement totally sold me on it and I wouldn't go back.
>
>What would sell me on it is improved Airport range. My 500MHz tibook
>is pathetic compared to ibooks.
>
>Anyone willing to comment on that? So far I've only seen one report,
>and that basically said "no difference".

Gee, the things I do for mac friends. I took both the laptops on a
walk around the house. I can see a marked improvement in an area that
is normally a trouble spot for the TiBook. The trouble spot is on the
third, fourth and fifth stairs going to the second floor. I still
have reception, it just drops a bit when in that area. (Fortunately I
rarely if ever compute while sitting or standing on those stairs. ;-)
I happen to be one of the lucky few who gets good reception
throughout my house. I can get good reception on three floors.
--
Cyn