[Ti] Fax by Cocoa eFax was great

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Wed Mar 26 03:00:15 PST 2003

At 13:59 -0600 25-3-2003, Dennis Fazio wrote:
>--On Tuesday, March 25, 2003 06:38 PM +0100 "Trevor J. Hutley"
><hutley at geneva-link.ch> wrote:
>
>>It would be nice to have an easy Fax software for OS X, as Fax STF
>>was under OS 9.
>>I thought Page Sender could be that, but no proof so far.
>
>Have you tried Cocoa eFax yet?

Dennis - I worked further on Page Sender, but was simply unable to
get it to work at all.

Upon your suggestion, I downloaded Cocoa eFax to my Ti-500, installed
it, and sent the document first time.

Absolutely trivial.

This is how software should work !

Having only sent one (of my 5 free) faxes, I cannot claim a lot of
user experience, except that I can say that installation and use is
as simple and Mac-like as one could imagine.
.
I take my hat off to Ben Mackin (the author) for the simplicity of
use and intuitive design.

regards,  Trevor