What a Lemon

Derek Matthew derekm at idirect.com
Wed Mar 26 04:29:41 PST 2003

My Ti400 had been running perfectly since I first received it (it was
one of the first one's to arrive in Canada).  No problems at all, that
is until the speakers died recently, for no apparent reason.... well it
turned out to be a failed logic board, everything else worked but the
speakers, the headphones worked. This was covered by Apple Care - if I
had not had Apple Care, it would have cost $900.00 Canadian!

Derek