[Ti] Powermate

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Wed Mar 26 14:55:43 PST 2003

On 3/26/03 1:15 PM, "Flanders, Camron Brent" <benhogan at ku.edu> wrote:

> I am going to go get a Powermate i think.  But i was wondering if
> anyone out there owns one and can tell me if they think it is worth the
> 45 bucks.  I am going to use it in FCP, photoshop, maya, lightwave,
> etc. and think it would be extremely versatile and almost necessary to
> really improve the ease at which i do simple tasks.  anyway, let me
> know if you like yours.

Simple tasks? Sure. But, if you are doing complicated things or are working
as a Pro (where time is money) you might want to look at:
<http://contourdesign.com/shuttlepro/>
<http://www.contouravs.com/spaceshuttle_info.html>

Both designed for professionals or those who need more than a "simple"
volume knob.

That being said, I *love* the Griffin PowerMate.

Shawn King
On this week's YML:
FasterMac.Net & NewburyOpen.net!
http://www.yourmaclife.com