[Ti] Speaking of 17 inches ;-)

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Wed Mar 26 15:08:52 PST 2003

So are these screens getting brighter and brighter with each new
generation iBook/PowerBook, or do LCD screens lose brightness over time?

I have a Pismo 500. When I bought the first iceBook 500 in August 2001,
the screen looked incredibly brighter than the Pismo's side by side.
Then when I got a TiBook 667, that screen looked brighter than the
iBook's.

So, which is it - increasing quality, or do these things fade over time?

Mark