[Ti] Speaking of 17 inches ;-)

Simon Chapman sc at pr100.com
Wed Mar 26 21:28:34 PST 2003

At 4:19 pm -0800 26/3/03, Sherman Gregory wrote:

>With my 15" Ti, everything was in a nice neat bundle out the back.

The first thing I complained about with my 15in TiBook was the flimsy flap
at the back which, on the four TiBooks I have owned never stayed open
without me using one hand to hold it down while fumbling with the other
hand to plug something in. My next complaint was that I couldn't plug in my
no-name usb thumb drive without first removing my mouse. Then I found out
that my mains adapter jack could work loose and I would be unaware of it
until the battery ran flat -- because I couldn't see it.

So while you may be right aesthetically, my ergonomic vote goes to side ports.

Simon