Question: Airport Extreme vs. original Airport?

Chris Cargen chris at hospitalityamerica.com
Fri Mar 28 08:05:17 PST 2003

Anyone,

I've just moved into a new house.

My new residence is 6,100 sf spread equally on 3 floors and the airport
stations feed signal to 4 PowerBook G4's and one iBook.

In my former home, I had 2 original edition Apple Airport Stations, one at
each end of my house. If I was to upgrade to the newest Airport Extreme
Stations, what would be the advantages over the original Airport stations I
own?

Higher speed?

Greater range?

Would it be worth it?

Thanks,

Chris Cargen
President/CEO

Hospitality America, Inc.
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
web site: www.hospitalityamerica.com
e-mail: chris at hospitalityamerica.com

Operators of award winning Hampton Inns, Hampton Inn & Suites, Homewood
Suites By Hilton and Wingate Inns throughout the Southeast.