Background picture in dual screen - wrong

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Sat Mar 29 03:39:23 PST 2003

Hi people,

Have a weird problem when I activate dual screens in 10.2.4

1. In single screen my new background picture shows (an apple)

2. in dual screen, (extended screen) the second monitor shows my OLD
background

3. in dual screen ("equal" screens) BOTH show my old background

HELP....

I tried changing several times, but the old background is always the
same one
(the jaguar-patterned background) even if I change to other
backgrounds...

Also moved the picture to another hd, disconnected it, did a
restart....still there...

Daniel Borge
http://www.borgepalace.com