VirtualPC Question

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 15:32:30 PST 2003

Due to limited drive space on the Ti-Book [what with my desire to
keep 25% headroom on partitions] I see that VPC images of drives [in
my case XP and win2k] are located in both my OS 9 partition and OSX
partition.

My question is: Since I never run VPC in OS 9, can I trash the
VirtualPC folder in the OS9 documents folder?

I'm afraid I need an answer from an 'experienced' user, here. Theory
won't 'cut it'.<-- Due to the fact that I went through the XP Service
Pack 1 upgrade and a lot of configuring, software installations, etc,
in both XP and win2kPro, and have zero desire to go through that
again.  :=)

The upgrade to XP added about 1 GB to the drive image, on both
partitions, meaning I'm burning 4 GB on both partitions, hence my
desire to cut redundancy, if harmless, and possible. Thanks much.

~flipper