[Ti] VirtualPC Question

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 19:05:13 PST 2003

According to Chris Olson:

>If you want to ever try Debian, don't be afraid to email - I'll send
>you all the gory details of how to get it running :-)  You don't
>need to even burn a CD.  You can install it direct from a downloaded
>186MB ISO netinstall image.
>--
>Chris

I'll definitely keep that in mind. I already burned 5 CDs of the
'full' Redhat install, and I was waiting for another hard drive
<laughs. I realize Redhat installs with CD1 and CD2, so that must be
the 1.5 GB you referred to. The 5 CDs are close to 3,5 GB <whew> And
thanks for the screen shot, there's a lot to be said for lean OS's...
i still miss 7.6.1 on my old PB 150.

I'll probably write you offlist for the instructions on  the Debian
install. I'm pretty good at following command line instructions,
weird 'run' maneuvers in windows, etc. So, it sounds like fun, to me
:=)

~flipper