[Ti] VirtualPC Question

David Howarter dhowartr at gte.net
Sat Mar 29 22:58:32 PST 2003

Chris,

Since we're on VPC questions and you have a good knowledge base, can I ask
you a question?  I have an 800MHz TiBook and am running WIN2k and just
upgraded my Win98 image to XP Pro.  The upgrade went fine, but I cannot seem
to get it to display full screen.  The best it will do is 1024x768, so I
have black bars on either side of the screen.  Is this normal, or can I get
the full screen like I do with WIN2k?  I have the resolution in WIN2k set to
1280x854, 32bit color, and VPC set to "adjust to Mac Resolution".  (My usual
screen resolution setting for the PowerBook is 1280x854). I ran the VPC
additions in WIN98, but not since upgrading to WIN XP.  Ideally, I want to
be able to use WIN2k and WIN XP full screen as I use them for work from time
to time.

Thanks much for any help on these questions!

David