[Ti] VirtualPC Question

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 30 08:52:42 PST 2003

According to Chris Olson:

>Before I put the additions in Windows 2000 with the virtual network,
>I searched for a menu option in VPC6 to do just that.  I never found
>one.  Apparently, it is supposed to be totally automatic.  Of
>course, I never RTFM either :-)
>--
>Chris

It's the little icon that looks like an 'extension' icon from OS 9
days, like a jigsaw puzzle piece, next to the 'Hard Drive', 'Shared
Folder", 'Network', etc icons on the lower left of the screen. You're
right, I remembered it as being automatic. I installed XP and was
thinking "where the devil did drag n drop go? What happened ? I
figured, hey it's MS, who knows? But it's there. :=)

~flipper