[OT] SpeedDownload and Safari

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Mar 31 05:48:01 PST 2003

I have been using SpeedDownload as my download manager on my Ti-500
for a very long time.
It works fine, except not reliably with Safari.
This morning, all my VersionTracker downloads did not engage SpeedDownload.
So I wrote about this to YazSoft, and got their - characteristically
fast - response, that the problem is with Safar (which as we all know
is beta-software)i:

From: YazSoft <info at yazsoft.com>

The issues you are experiencing with Safari are currently Safari
ones. We are also working here to ensure full Safari compatibility as
soon as Apple updates the browser.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
--