[Ti] Canadians need not apply! [OT]

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Thu May 1 02:02:01 PDT 2003

At 09:16 +0400 1-5-2003, Wendy Austin wrote:
>There is an online petition going to complain about this very USA
>biased marketing of Apple products.  Here is the site
>
><http://www.petitiononline.com/AppleInt/petition.html>

Wendy - thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I would recommend
that  all Ti-list members, wherever they live, review the wording of
this petition, and sign it.   I think it would greatly strenngthen
Apple as a gloabl brand if they were seen to be less USA-focussed,
and took care of their (generally higher-price-paying) customers
around the world.

regards,  Trevor