Bluetooth PC-Card

Christer Ohlin cohlin at mac.com
Thu May 1 02:17:52 PDT 2003

Annyone using a Bluetooth PC-Card with their Titanium?
I'm looking for a adapter that gives me the functionality of newer
powerbooks with built in Bluethooth.

Preferably without external antenna. Like "Xircom RealPort 2 Bluethoot
PC-Card"

 From Xircom´s site
"The Xircom RealPort2 Bluetooth adapter is the first Bluetooth adapter
on the market with fully integrated antenna design.  This offers the
user the ability to leave the card inside the notebook, as nothing
sticks out.  Additionally, the successful RealPort2 form factor, offers
mix and match flexibility with any current or new technology. "

I found nothing about OS X on the site.

My PowerBook is a Rev A 500Mhz, OS X 10.2.5

/Christer