[Ti] very unusual - OS X crash

JELyon jelyon at mac.com
Thu May 1 05:44:07 PDT 2003

I'm suspicious of VPCr 5) ever since I tried it under OS 9 to see if it
was really faster. There was some issue, and an attempted reboot into
OS X was somewhat less than successful. Had to reinstall.

Since then, most crashes have been related to long stretches of time
with Mozilla running, or stupidly ejecting and reinserting my 802.11b
card while using the open source drivers (highly recommended, btw -
even with that flaw.)

As an aside: If blogger would support Safari, or IE would support
tabbed browsing, or Aggie (rss aggregator for 'doze) would create an
html page that Safari or IE could render properly, or MS Sharepoint
support Safari or Mozilla... I could dump at least one of my browsers.

JEL