[Ti] Canadians need not apply! [OT]

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu May 1 06:15:41 PDT 2003

Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin typed this message on 5/1/03 1:16 AM:

> Greetings All
>
> There is an online petition going to complain about this very USA
> biased marketing of Apple products.  Here is the site
>
> <http://www.petitiononline.com/AppleInt/petition.html>
>
> Wendy
>
> Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin
> Coastal Road, Pomponette
> Mauritius Island
> Tel/ans/fax (230) 6257399
> Mobile (230) 2560182

Thanks all for your comments. And thanks Wendy, for pointing me to this
site. I am only the 6262th person to sign. I sure hope others will find this
site.

However, I am still left scratching my head about what the reasoning is
behind the ban on non-US residents.

Our money is good enough to help fill the coffers at Apple, but not good
enough to receive the perks is the way I see it.

Has anyone any information on this?

jg