[Ti] [OT] Applemusic.com - is the price right?

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Thu May 1 09:16:39 PDT 2003

On 5/1/03 10:17 AM, "Paul Russell" <prussell at arc-software.com> wrote:

>> (re emusic)
>>
>>> but its seems to me the selection is so limited.

Geeze, the store has only been opened for 5 minutes for crine owt lowd.
As soon as labels see that they can actually make a buck, they will be
lining up trying to get there songs posted. Each song must be converted to
iTunes specifacations and cd covers scanned.

When iTunes radio started there was a only a few radio stations. Now look
how many there are.

Let a few months go buy and let it grow.