[Ti] I won't sign the petition [was: Canadians need not apply!]

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Thu May 1 09:15:42 PDT 2003

>we sit here and watch as Apple does as it sees fit

Bull. They do the best they can. Should they have waited another year
with rolling out the service, so that they could do it world wide? By
that time they may have been scooped, or someting else may have
changed.

Steve Jobs said that they were working on making this accessible to
people without a credit card from the US. I'm taking his word for
that. They are working on it. You'll get the service as soon as they
straighten out the legalities.
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>, 329 Claxton, Comp Sci, UT,
Knoxville TN 37996.