[Ti] 4 songs per second poll

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Thu May 1 18:30:41 PDT 2003

On Thu, 1 May 2003 6:49PM -0700, Hayes-Holgate, Shaun wrote:
>  Actually another question for the poll would be:
>  Why are you buying the music from Apple when you
>  can get it for free with Limewire or other file
>  sharing programs?

while I think this would be a very good poll, there's no way anybody on
this list is going to reply with anything but "piracy is bad"... this is
a very anti-piracy list, and people who say anything that sounds like
possibile condonement of piracy get criticized severely... now before
you stop flaming me, I'm not saying that our anti-piracy stance is
wrong, simply that it keeps us from attaining even moderately accurate
poll results
--
Sam Hotchkiss
hotch at zlit.net
This message was sent wirelessly from a T-Mobile SideKick