[Ti] 4 songs per second

T.L.Miller tlmiller at mac.com
Thu May 1 18:13:15 PDT 2003

Fri, May 2, 2003 10:52 AM mark at suburbia.com.au Mark Dorset said:

>1) bother to remember that there's a whole world out there besides the
>U.S.A.

Surely you can't be believing this!!! Apple doesn't want your money
because you're outside the US -- does that make sense?? Don't you think
there are legal reasons behind the restrictions?

>2) actually put some independent label stuff on it. Until then, I'm not
>going to support a service that doesn't support the underdogs and
>leaders of musical innovation.

How many days has the store been open? Why not give them a chance to
build their library of music. If it were your business and you were
trying to get going, would you start with the major players or the
independent stuff?