[Ti] STFU already

Bill Reburn reburn at mts.net
Fri May 2 16:10:03 PDT 2003

On 5/2/03 6:00 PM, "Steve Wozniak" <steve at woz.org> wrote:

> At 4:50 PM -0400 2003.05.02, Chris Owens wrote:
>
>> Is it just me, or has the whole music thing cause an abnormally large amount
>> of email on this list?  For you list veterans...will this subside soon?  I'm
>> tempted to unsubscribe.
>
> Next time, feel free to let us know even sooner when the length of an
> off-topic thread is too much.

You could also set yourself up a small filter to punt the emails with the OT
tag off into the trash. I try and get the OT in there - if we were all a
little more diligent with it, you'd never have a problem (?)

Don't unsub Chris, would miss ya!

Bill Reburn
Associate Member of the
Society of Graphic Designers of Canada