[Ti] STFU already

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Fri May 2 16:09:13 PDT 2003

At 16:50 -0400 2-5-2003, Chris Owens wrote:
>Is it just me, or has the whole music thing cause an abnormally
>large amount of email on this list?  For you list veterans...will
>this subside soon?  I'm tempted to unsubscribe.

Chris - should I apologise that my "[OT] Applemusic.com - is the
price right?" thread is one of the longest I have seen?  I carefully
marked it OT, on the basis that those who wish to keep strictly to
the Ti-focus can simply do ALT-click on the title, then CMD-D and the
thread is gone to Trash.
Please use this process, rather than quitting the list.

Trevor