[Ti] Memory (again)

Lee ratman at cq.net
Sat May 3 13:04:45 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 3, 2003, at 11:49 AM, BigScanner.com wrote:

> I would prefer to buy high grade memory, like was suggested with
> Crucial,
> but crucial only sells 256MB for the 17"
>
> Can anyone recommend *high quality* ram at LOW prices?
>
> Terry

Terry,

The only place I have bought memory in the last couple of years has
been Other World Computing. I've bought ram for an iBook, iBook SE, 2
Blue and White G3's, a Cube, 4 different iMacs, a powerbook 550, and my
newest, The 17" powerbook. All that ram, and only problem was with one
so-dimm for my tibook 550. And one email and they gave me an RMA and
replaced it not questions asked. Plus they ship Airborne overnight for
under $5. They won't always be the cheapest, but I like the easy way
they do business.

http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Item.cfm?ID=5497&Item=OWC2700DDRSO512

Current price is $85.99. I paid $125.99 only 2 weeks ago. Nice price
drop. I guess I should see if I have a price guarantee with my credit
card.

Lee