Queuing iTunes 4 previews

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Sat May 3 19:10:00 PDT 2003

As the subject says, has anyone figured out a way to play previews
consecutively.

Highlighting all doesn't seem to work for me, and it would be useful
with a new album or unfamiliar artist to listen to all the tracks one
after the other.

BTW, while we are still absorbing the paradigm shift of the
Applemusicstore, one of the unexpected bonuses has been the ease of
tracking down of unknown versions of familiar songs.

I type in the song name, and watch the variety of performances pop up.
"Nature Boy" was a revelation, for instance.

And from there, I engage in what I will call "iTunes surfing": like
websurfing, but leaping from familiar song to new artist, from new
artist's unfamiliar material, to other artists because others have
purchased similar material (a la Amazon). If anything, because I can't
yet purchase from iTunes, I am forced to explore it (and exploit it -
in the gold-mining sense) as much as I can.

Les