[Ti] PCI cards for 17" PowerBook

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Sun May 4 20:27:47 PDT 2003

On Sunday, May 4, 2003, at 05:35  PM, John Karwowski, MD wrote:

> How well does this Sprint PCS set up work? How fast is it? Is it a good
> value for for anything more than mission critical internet access?

It works fine. I get about 120kbps download speed. Value is an
individual judgement. It's a good value for me due to my particular
work requirements, though the unlimited data plan has gone up to
$120/month now. I understand Verizon has an unlimited plan for
$80/month, but I don't know if they offer it with a PC card.

Mark