[Ti] 10.2.6 Update Available

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 19:28:06 PDT 2003

Sam Hotchkiss paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>Is it just me... Or has it only been about a week since 10.2.5?  So what was
>wrong with 10.2.5?

Besides the Finder that-wouldn't-go-away? Not much, unless you count
odd stuff like some of the original applications in Developer's tools
that no longer allow themselves to run in lproj. Admittedly, not a
mainstream concern, but I wanted to open up Daisy [the sound app
project] and it's no go.

If I'd been on the tech team at Apple, any one of the last three
updates would have had 'Relaunch Finder' as a 24/7 automated task,
say, on 45 minute intervals. Kind of like the reboot thing in a big
NT server. <laughs>

~flipper