[Ti] 10.2.6 Update Available

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 19:45:16 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 06:46  PM, Sam Hotchkiss wrote:
> Is it just me... Or has it only been about a week since 10.2.5?  So
> what was
> wrong with 10.2.5?

Well, for one, I was not affected, but there was a USB Hub problem.
Some USB Hubs were causing kernal panics.  I figure since this probably
affected many people's work, apple got the update out the door as soon
as possible.  There were also some other bug fixes included with
10.2.6, as well as many improvements.  Check out the kb article.

Benn