[Ti] [OT} All this 'anti-piracy' stuff

Ric Perrott ric at ricperrott.com
Wed May 7 07:01:37 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 05:05  AM, XXL wrote:

> Plllleease!  The only reason we have this discussion at all is because
> gratis music downloads are now possible

Possible, yes. LEGAL? No.

You do understand that difference right? If there was a guy on the
corner giving away iPods that any reasonably intelligent person would
know were stolen, would you take one just because it was possible? Is
that what this society is coming to? We have to get something for
nothing just because we can get away with it? How terribly terribly sad.