[Ti] Electrovaya

Bill Reburn reburn at mts.net
Wed May 7 09:36:26 PDT 2003

On 5/7/03 11:18 AM, "Alan Vonderhaar" <alvonder at fuse.net> wrote:
> So I emailed the company asking what they'd do for me (warranty is
> nominally a year).
> No answer.
> I wrote again, and my email was bounced. My ISP informs me the
> Electrovaya folks have blocked mail from fuse.net. Is that a new low in
> customer dis-service, or what?
> Their stuff is VERY expensive; one would have thought that would entail
> good service.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alan

Alan, have you tried phoning them? Could be as simple as them receiving a
flood of spam bounced through fuse.net - one thing for sure, MANY companies
do not use email as a very reliable business communication tool.

I have found that a real voice on a phone or better yet, face to face works
best - even in todays modern communications era.

Good luck!

Bill Reburn
Associate Member of the
Society of Graphic Designers of Canada