[Ti] 10.2.6 update - minor feedback

Bill Reburn reburn at mts.net
Wed May 7 10:21:06 PDT 2003

Chris,

My Apple Pro Extended Keyboard clearly has two keys to the left and right of
the space bar with 'alt' & 'option' printed on one and an outline of the
Apple logo with the 'CMD symbol' (cloverleaf type square) printed on the
other.

My Ti550 has these as well, but only one 'alt/option' with an 'enter' key on
the opposite side.

I always hate when Apple refers to the CMD key as the Apple key, but
whatever - I am sure it's useful to someone. Serves up nothing but confusion
between multi-platform users who haven't figured it out.

Use 'option-apple' if that helps you  ;-)

(although I think you're just bein a smartie?)

On 5/7/03 12:04 PM, "Chris Owens" <cwosigns at mac.com> wrote:

> What the hell kind of keyboard are you using?  i don't have ALT or CMD.
>
> On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 08:29 AM, Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>
>> One function that definitely seems to work much better is alt-cmd-H to
>> clear the desktop.
> Chris Owens

Bill Reburn
Associate Member of the