Shortcuts, Key commands Was:10.2.6 update..

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu May 8 02:21:08 PDT 2003

torsdagen den 8 maj 2003 kl 10.07 skrev Trevor J. Hutley:

> ALT-CMD-H (or, option-Apple-H) clears the desktop of all the windows
> open in other applications.
> Only the open Finder windows remain.

A very useful function which I did not know about before Trevor first
mentioned it. Once before Trevor indicated that he used a shortcut
unknown to me, so this time I went to the Mac Help and tried to find
some section that I missed, but I still haven't been able to find
alt-cmd-H mentioned as a shortcut to clearing the desktop.

Hence my question to Trevor or anybody else – where do you get this
information? (and why isn't it mentioned in the Mac Help or mentioned
so that it is easy searchable?)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)