[Ti] Shortcuts, Key commands Was:10.2.6 update..

Charles J. Thompson charlesjt at cox.net
Thu May 8 09:12:11 PDT 2003

At 12:44 PM +0200 5/8/03, Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>At 11:21 AM +0200 5/8/03, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:
>>>ALT-CMD-H (or, option-Apple-H) clears the desktop of all the
>>>windows open in other applications.
>>>Only the open Finder windows remain.
>>
>>Hence my question to Trevor or anybody else - where do you get this
>>information?

I find many "shortcuts" by examining the Finder pull-down menus.
This particular shortcut has been in the Finder menu since OS 10.2
(which I am still running).

If you go to the Finder HELP menu and go to the "List of topics" in
the main HELP window you'll see a list of shortcuts.  Or enter
"shortcuts" into the search box and you will find some that way.

Cheers!
Charles