PC Internet Sharing Problem

Jrande leejrande at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 12:27:46 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I have a problem here that i hope someone can help me
with. I have a PC that i connect through a LAN
connection to the internet. The PC, which is running
Windows XP Pro, is equipped with a Wireless PCI Card.
No matter how hard i tried, i am unable to get the PC
to share the internet connection with my Powerbook
that has a Airport card. Is there any special settings
i have to enable or do i have to buy additional
software to enable the internet sharing capability.

Thanks in advance for those who contribute.

JranDe Lee