[Ti] Most expensive iTunes download (OT)

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Thu May 8 13:21:44 PDT 2003

On 5/8/03 1:24 PM, "Roger Snyder" <rogersnyder at pobox.com> wrote:

> On 5/8/03 13:58, "Sam Hotchkiss" wrote:
>
>> I don't know-- there are a few smaller vocal groups (King's Singers anyone?)
>> who I was able to locate on napster but not on the Apple Music store.
>
>   I had a little trouble finding the Kings College Choir at first,

My fault-- they bill themselves as "Choir of King's College"

> so this
> may be related to a searching problem, but the King's Singers are there (two
> full and two partial albums). I ran across them searching for Kings College.

Alright-- I need to stop.  I just grabbed all of those, (which I *highly*
recommend, IMO, the best a capella group out there), and it has brought me
up to *eek* 136 songs downloaded today.

Bad Sam!
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook