Apple Music Store

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Thu May 8 14:21:35 PDT 2003

Well, lately there have been a lot of off-topic posts, primarily related to
the Apple Music Store, and the legal issues behind music
downloading/trading, etc.  I have found these discussions to be very
interesting, but it is clear that some people on this list are getting sick
of it.  So I have started another list dedicated to these issues-- it will
probably be a relatively low traffic list, but I believe it would be a good
place for us to discuss these issues, as well as make music reccomendations
(I'm thinking, if these's something you like, put the genre, artist, and
album in the subject, and a review in the body, so, if someone is looking
for new music in a particular genre, or from a particular artist, they can
search easily, and come up with a list of reviews).  If you're interested in
joining, you can do so at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/applemusic -- I hope
to see you there soon!

--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook