[Ti] [OT] Dead iBook (well, sort of...)

Randy Reames randy at reames.org
Fri May 9 07:31:07 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 09:05  AM, Pedro Vera wrote:

> Exactly one week after I moved up to a Ti Book 867 from my trustworthy
> iBook 600, my 4-yr old
> poured Coca Cola into the iBook. Ouch.

Ouch that sucks. I have kids too. I can empathize.

> Now, the one thing I don't know what to do is the hard disk. Is there
> any way I can convert the
> 20GB hard disk into an external firewire drive? Or at least, will my
> Ti Book take a second drive?

Something like this should work for the hard drive.
http://meritline.com/adspyr25driv.html. It is an external Firewire 2.5
hard drive enclosure.

Randy

--
Randy Reames  Web Developer  Midwest Energy
OS X ~ Debian GNU/Linux ~ Gecko Web browsers

--
Randy Reames  Web Developer  Midwest Energy
OS X ~ Debian GNU/Linux ~ Mozilla Web browser