[Ti] Most expensive iTunes download (OT)

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Fri May 9 13:17:54 PDT 2003

At 7:19 PM +0100 2003.05.09, Colin Buttimer wrote:

>Does the mp3/AAC format impose a limit on the amount of textual information
>you can include? I remember in the past that I've tried to input more than
>minimal info into an mp3 via iTunes and had it disappear upon returning to
>it.

It may be that textual information and graphics are withheld by the record companies as something you get if you buy the physical CD.

A while back Steve Jobs asked if I'd like getting the album cover graphics with songs and my reply was that what I'd really like is the lyrics with every MP3 song. All of the text related to albums (song authors, musicians, credits, commentary) is very important to me. This is not a problem when I load my own CD's into iTunes, but it is for purchased music from Apple's store.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)