Command keys etc

Joel Hopwood hopwood at zhian.com
Fri May 9 12:20:23 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 07:17  pm, PowerBook G4 Titanium List wrote:

> Well there's a good reason to not toast OS9 eh? I cleansed my Ti of all
> things OS9 quite some time ago... Nuts!

Phew! Still got OS9, but it's just the first few F keys I need.

I need for them for switching between different Dock configs with Dock
Switcher, which, by the way, if you've never tried it, is a very handy
extension to X's functionality.

You've no idea how much more useful the Dock is when you can have one
for games, one for apps, one for net, one for file management...

Cheers

Joel
Joel Hopwood
+44 (0) 7957 426 422