Cease venting

Joel Hopwood hopwood at zhian.com
Fri May 9 12:16:44 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 04:45  pm, PowerBook G4 Titanium List wrote:

> I've been a lurker and contributer to this list for over 2 years now,
> and yet in the last  month, this list has turned into some kind of
> venting space for flames and feuds.
>
> Please let's not fuel the fire and fan the flames.....
>
> Let's get back to how the list  was before www.applemusic.com, ie
> friendly, frank and informative.

Agreed!

I seem to be subscribed to 2 lists at the moment - one is the TiBook
list we know and love, and the other seems to be some demented flame
feed coming direct from a freshman dorm  room someone has inadvertently
granted 'net access to.

Does anyone know how I can turn off the latter and still receive the
former?

Joel Hopwood
+44 (0) 7957 426 422